Tuesday, 31 March 2009

A little postcard from me...



Here is a sneak preview of the postcards that Flax Books has designed to launch the online anthology Unsaid Undone... which is due to be launched this Thursday 2nd April.

The launch is at The Refreshment Rooms at Carnforth Train Station on Thursday at 8pm. I will be reading alongside short story writers Marita Over, Andrew Michael Hurley and Brindley Hallam Denis (sadly John Siddique can't make it.) Details of the launch here

In celebration of the launch, I am going to send out a postcard to the first ten people to get in touch with me. Email me with your address, any preference to which postcard you might want, and I will send you a little message.

Each postcard has a short short by one of the five writers in the anthology, with a picture of each of our gorgeous faces.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I want one! I want one!

Michelle said...

Do international fans count? If so, I'd love a postcard with your short short on it.

annie clarkson said...

Wonderful, I have four postcards to send so far...

any more?

Mariacristina said...

I just came over here from Michelle's blog. Am I in time? I'll e you my snail mail just in case, but I'm in the US....

Best wishes to you at the launch.

Alan Summers said...

They look great!

I hope you take some pics of the launch. The train station venue sounds fabulous. ;-)

Alan

Sarah Hymas said...

there's no hiding anything from you, is there?!

annie clarkson said...

Nope!